Good Short Novels.com -- Sitemap
Good Short Novels - book reviews, movie adaptations & literary culture
- How Short is a Short Novel?
- Why the GoodShortNovels.com Website was Created
- Our Evolving List of the Best GoodShortNovels
- Archive of Past Reviews
- Archive Eight -- Fall 2006 Edition, Number 8. "Remembrances of Mysteries Past--BY A SLOW RIVER by Philippe Claudel and THE TURN OF THE SCREW by Henry James"
- Archive Seven -- July/August 2006 Edition, Number 7. "Death Knells--EVERYMAN by Philip Roth and THE DEATH OF IVAN ILYCH by Leo Tolstoy"
- Archive Six -- May/June 2006 Edition, Number 6. "Secret Lovers in War-Torn Europe--THE MERCY ROOM by Gilles Rozier and THE END OF THE AFFAIR by Graham Greene"
- Archive Five -- "1950s Detective Noir--DOPE by Sara Gran and PLAYBACK by Raymond Chandler"
- Archive Four -- January/February 2006 Edition, Number 4. "Dirty Old Men?--MEMORIES OF MY MELANCHOLY WHORES by Gabriel García Márquez and DEATH IN VENICE by Thomas Mann"
- Archive Three -- November/December 2005 Edition, Number 3. "Two Women in Death's Shadow--SKY BURIAL by Xinran and WOMAN AT POINT ZERO by Nawal El Saadawi"
- Archive Two -- September/October 2005 Edition, Number 2. "Erotic Coming-of-Age in Asian Settings--Two Very Short International Bestsellers, SNAKES AND EARRINGS by Hitomi Kanehara and THE LOVER by Marguerite Duras"
- Archive One -- July/August 2005 Edition, Number 1. “Ways of Seeing--THE PORTRAIT by Iain Pears and REFLECTIONS IN A GOLDEN EYE by Carson McCullers”
- Search GoodShortNovels.com